Pre-Licensing (63 hours)
This course provides a detailed view of real estate law, principles, practices, and real estate math. Each interactive class is instructed by an active real estate professional to ensure thorough understanding of the material.
Requirements for getting your Real Estate Sales Associate License:
1. Fingerprints and State application. Click below to apply for the State application: www.myfloridalicense.com
Be 18 years of age or older
High school diploma or its equivalent
A valid Social Security number
2. Pass the 63hr Pre-License course with a grade of 70% or higher.
3. Obtain approval from the DBPR.
4. Schedule aaappointment with Pearson Vue for state exam.
5. Pass the state exam with a grade of 75% or higher.
Post-License (45 Hours)
All real estate licensees are required by Florida Real Estate Commission to complete a 45 Hour Post-License Course prior the expiration of their initial license. Failure to complete this course before the first renewal will required to re-qualify for a licensure by taking again the 63 Hour Pre-License Course.